Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stressed About Dq 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dq231

Dq231
Founder
Founder

I never thought I would get stressed out with a project, but it looks like it has happened. I have made a poll on my most recent video about this. There are 3 options.

1. Option #1 Keep the original name and keep Dq studios, but change some of the features.
  2. Option #2 Change the logo and name of Dq 2 to Dq Studios, but still keep all of the features that Dq 2 still has.
  3. Option #3 Forget both new names Dq 2 and Dq Studios, and go back to Dq Productions. But still keep the features of Dq 2.

Many people have been complaining that I have been copying a YT partner named Pogobat or Dan Brown as you may know him. Dan Brown has devoted his life for 1 year to his fans. His fans will submit tasks and control his life for 1 year. Otherwise known as Dan 3.0.

Before I even saw Dan 3.0, I knew I wanted some changes, but I thought it would be cool to make a splash page and call this whole project called Dq 2.0. Many people complained that it was too close to Dan 3.0. So about 2 weeks into my changes idea, I renamed it Dq 2, and created a new logo for it. That logo in my avatar is what it is.

What is Dq 2 you say. Well its about my fans interaction with me and other fans. similar to Dan 3.0. This whole idea with the name and my events part is not really that original. I kinda just took his idea, and changed it to go along with what Im doing. The weekly styles though was my full idea and will still be happening. I hope you all understand now why Im stressed out with this.

The only reason I started these changes were because many people say Im mean or all I care is about fame. I wanted to change that, and create a new project where people would respect me, and that im more loyal to my fans.

Yes I may have taken the wrong way to get to this point, but should I continue? I feel guilty about all of this and I want your opinion. I have set this post so guests can comments, Just fill out the info and caption.

Thanks for reading this,
Your Friend Dq231

Last edited by Dq231 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.clubpenguinexclusives.net
Share this post on: reddit

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm by Meepers

I Think Option 3...

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm by CpFan

well...
I think you should keep dq productions cause i think your kinda copying This Guy Named Mr Meepers

MeepersStudios On Yt...

Just A Though
I think option 3...

Dq231

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm by Dq231

Im not copying anything, what about the other thousands of people who have studio as part of their name. Plus about 30% of people voted for Dq Studios as seen here:
Stressed About Dq 2 Poll10

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm by CpFan

Ya, But I Still Think that you should keep dq Productions and Besides...

Not too many people have studios as part of their name and he had that name before other people..

Just Giving Opinion..

Kitti

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm by Kitti

option 3 is best cause on dq 2.0 you copyed dan and on dq studios you copyed hannah637456 studios

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm by CpFan

ya, But MeepersStudios was Released Earlier and he copied the name and whoever voted on it...

Anonymous

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 pm by graser10

Just keep the features of Dq 2 (events every week by fans or whatever e.t.c), keep Dq Productions, get rid of the Dq 2 logo but keep the new intro, and keep posting CP Cheats.  Stressed About Dq 2 614402 

Geoff

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 pm by Geoff

Just because he has a WORD doesn't mean he copied them. He doesn't even know who Meepers or Hannah are! STOP relating to your stupid friends.

Jesse

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:49 am by Jesse

TALK WITH DAN...Nuff' said.

Kitti

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am by Kitti

meepers isnt on this forum hannah actually is

Dq231

Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm by Dq231

I have this all sorted now.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Stressed About Dq 2 FooterforumImage Map
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com